Chipotle Deviled Eggs
- 7 hardboiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons Kraft chipotle mayonnaise
- smoked spanish paprika
- Peel and slice all seven eggs in half.
- Scoop out the cooked yolk from all eggs and place in a mixing bowl.
- Keep the 12 best-looking egg white halves (discard or much the two rejects).
- Add mayo and mustard to the egg yolks and mix until well-blended.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of yolk filling into each egg half and sprinkle the tops with the smoked spanish paprika.