Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes.
- 2/3 cup al-purpose flour
- 1/3 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon butter, melted and cooled
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease two mini loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and ginger.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the pumpkin, sugar, butter, egg and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir with spatula just until combined and there are no streaks of flour.
- Divide batter evenly between the two mini-loaf pans.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes until the top is lightly golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.