- 1 can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a cookie sheet with a non-stick silicone mat, parchment, or non-stick foil (Trust me, these are sticky).
- Unroll the crescent dough into a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- Brush the entire top surface with melted butter. Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the whole surface, and then sprinkle the cinnamon evenly over the whole surface.
- Separate individual triangles and roll them up, starting with one long edge.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown and flaky.
- Allow the rolls to cool for about 10 minutes on the pan. If you take them off too early, the melted sugar will stick to your plate. The non-stick liner allows them to cool in place and for the brown sugar to harden enough to move the rolls.
- Meanwhile, for the glaze, stir the vanilla and powdered sugar. Drizzle in enough milk to make the glaze easy to pour.
- Drizzle glaze over cresecent rolls and enjoy.