Anyway, there recipe:
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, grated
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1.5 ouce milk chocolate bar, broken roughly into about 1/4 inch chunks
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, salt, and grated chocolate and set aside.
- With a mixer, cream the butter and two sugars until light and fluffy. Add the egg and mix until combined.
- Carefully add the dry ingredients to the butter/sugar mixture and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and chunks.
- Scoop by 1-inch balls onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-12 minutes. Let them cool on the cookie sheet about two minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Good luck fending off the wild hoards of chocolate lovers while they cool. Or, just serve warm :)