- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (about half a can) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and cloves.
- In a medium mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Add cloves and pumpkin and stir till combined.
- Add the we ingredients to the dry and stir with a stiff spatula just until combined (there should be no streaks of flour left).
- Pour batter into a 8x8 baking pan
- Bake 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean