- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease muffin cups with cooking spray (I ended up with 17 muffins, so a 12-cup and a 6-cup muffin pan).
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk 1 cup of the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Add the pumpkin, milk, eggs, and coconut oil.
- Beat on low speed until combined. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Stop the mixer, add the remaining cup of flour, and beat on low-to-medium until combined.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups. Cook 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.